[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Apr 13 03:05:17 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in; the slaves have arranged our monthly
spa for Tuesday 17th. April. The taxi will pick us up at 08.00 and bring
us back in the afternoon. The slaves are currently using Front Line for
ticks and fleas, but they have used other products suggested by the Vet
and animal books but always come back to Front Line which seems to work
best for us girls. When we walk the horse trails, forest or cemetery the
slaves go through our coat with a fine comb and look between our paws
for ticks. The slaves have found both grey and the small red ticks on us
at times but not all the time. We girls are not on medical insurance but
one of the slaves is on a human medical insurance which also covers
certain procedures for your own household pets regardless of type.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends of
Precious and Daisy Petite Basset Griffon van Deen who have left for the
Bridge and will ask the slaves to light a candle in their memory as well
as for the more recent Bridge departures and give us extra treats. We
are sending get well and stay well drool to Pippa, Phoebe , Howard and W
Maggie Mae.

Jade and Jasmin; getting ready to look after the weekend house guests,
who will be with us until Sunday late.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx