[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Apr 10 04:33:06 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all, and healing drool been sent to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in when we girls go into the sun and tan
the slaves cover our tummies in Nivea baby sunblock no.10. Not sure when
we will be tanning again as winter has now begun in our part of the
world and the temperature today was 4 degrees centigrade.

Fortunately there are lots of warm spots around the house as the slaves
do not leave our winter coats on when they are not at home.

We are sending heart healing and comforting drool to the families and
fur friends of humans Dave and Jesse as well as the slaves and fur
friends of Mr. Cooper Sir, Bubba Senior, and Skiddy Boy. We are also
sending get well and stay well drool to human Debbie and hounds Joey,
Sweet Pea, Buster, Precious, Truman, Eli, Gali, Andy and Dan the Man. We
are sending good re-homing drool to Sandi's hounds and to Sandi and
family settle well into your new home drool.

This is PW Justin woofing in from the Bridge, on Monday I went to
collect my buppy sister Lilly to take her down to the beach were they
were having an Easter Milk Bone Hunt, while waiting for Lilly I was
chatting to Grandpa Mitchell and Zelda who are helping out at the Buppy
enclosure they told me about Mr. Cooper Sir arriving ATB. Their only
worry is that he might bring back a sheep buddy with him when he visits
the Belgium Sheep Dog section of the bridge many of the horses in the
horse section of the bridge have sheep buddies who even sleep with them.
They are not too sure of Bassets and sheep sleeping together. There will
be a beach Barbecue at the end of the hunt, humans Dave and Jesse who
have just recently arrived safely at the Bridge will help with Barbecue.
Queen Fey Fey and her court have arranged light entertainment on a
portable stage down at the beach and during the evening Bubba Senior,
Skiddy Boy, Lance, Jackie Boy and Mr. Cooper Sir who have all safely
arrived ATB will be formally introduced to the houndies ATB with sniff
and greetings after the show.

Jade and Jasmin, looking forward to the slaves coming home and getting
into our winter coats,before going for a walk..

Lilly and Justin ATB my brother Justin has not only met sheep but also
goats, cows and pigs and has even talked to an Elephant and Camel.

Slaves William and ,Johnathan who is looking forward to few short winter
breaks.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx