[Dailydrool] Flea/Tick/Mosquito medication

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 21:07:20 PDT 2012

I use advantix II for the boys, i have never found a flea on then. Teddy was severally allergic to fleas. In fact he turned into one bald Shar Pei, bless his non-wrinkled soul.

In my area, we don't see heartworm much either. However since moving to our current location, we switch over to Revolution during the summer. There is a lot of cows and streams and well, that means too many mosquitoes. I also heard our area had outbreak of deer tick about 2 summers ago.

When I was volunteering for the shelter, they would recommend Revolution. Our vet likes Revolution too. We have not had a flea or mosquito incident from what I can tell, but I feel it is a little too strong which is why we convert back to advantix in the winter. It might just be me thinking that I notices the boys be a little less playful. I do get paranoid when switching to things.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo