[Dailydrool] LuLu finally did it

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 21:54:01 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's LuLu,

I played with a toy.  I did, I did, I really did.  The clueless momPerson has
been trying and trying, with balls and squeaky toys .... because she is
clueless.  We love her but um ..... what's with the ball???  I mean, Cyrus, he
plays with the ball and that's all.  Any ball.  And Snoopy plays with any of the
400 or so other toys in the basket.  Or a ball.  Either way.  momPerson has
tried the stuffies and tried everything in the basket but I just turn away.  No
interest.  Well today Cyrus had, yup, you guessed it, a ball.  And he was
prancing around bounching his ball and Snoopy had the funny ball with ears and
feet that goes squeak and he was prancing around.  And the clueless momPerson
was tossing them for them and laughing at them and I was tugging at her socks.
 And then it happened.

I grabbed the toy Auntie Wen from the bounders sent.  She sent one to Cyrus and
one to Snoopy and they are soft and braided and knotted and this was a red and
blue and white one and I grabbed it and I pranced around like Cyrus and Snoopy
and I tossed my head and made it dance and I chewed on the knot and then I
tossed it in the air and then I caught it and I played with it and I hadn't
played with anything yet since I moved here and I finally played with a toy I
really did.

More later from LuLu .... who played with a toy