[Dailydrool] ticks and fleas omy

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 04:42:31 PDT 2012

I don't know where everyone lives. (DUH) but a friend of mine in Iowa took
her neighbor'd dog for a long hike and they then spent two days (yes-- two
days) picking ticks off Sophie and themselves. Sophie had Frontline and
none of the ticks on her were imbedded or healthy but this is a caveat:
Here in the midwest it is going to be a VICIOUS tick and flea season so
protect yourselves as well as your dogs.
I have tracked and used Frontline and never had a tick stick, but they do
live awhile after disembarking from the dog. Remember, it isn't just Lyme
disease they carry but a host of other nasties as well, so be attentive and
check your dog  carefully, also your cats and--YOURSELF.

MomPerson who was going to teach Conley to Track this spring but may have
changed her mind.