[Dailydrool] Dear Nigel

ROBERT M JR HOLLAND holland_r at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 11 07:25:25 PDT 2012

Thank you, sweet Nigel, for your post about EASIER Sunday.
I am extremely behind on reading the Drool, so I just now saw it.

For a few years now, I have been closely following the advice and wisdom you
share on the DD.
Some years ago you told us to "wake up heppy" each morning and I have earnestly
tried to

always do just that. The joke at school is that my heppiness doesn't last until
I get to school alot of mornings,
but at least I try.

In the last year we lost my brother and my husband's sister and my husband had 2
heart attacks from which he acquired

4 bypasses and 2 stents. It has been a difficult year, but now it will get
easier.
Thank you for reminding me to designate a day when everything will be easier
from here on out.

Your furry wisdomness has touched my heart in a special way once again.
Thank you, Nigel. I love you. I am sorry about Mr. Cooper.
Hug your Mom and DadPersons.

Joanne and Peaches