[Dailydrool] Heartworm & Fleas

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 11 12:31:50 PDT 2012

Here in Texas Heartworm is a big problem, we have  Mosquitos for most of the year.  About two years ago I also had a bout with fleas and that's when I switched to Sentinal.  It takes care of both the fleas and Heartworm.  It is more expensive.  I don't have to worry about ticks in my location, but I'm pretty sure you would have to have something topical to repel them, so the Sentinal wouldn't work for that.

Remember a few weeks ago the story about the Basset in England who called 911?  Well I listen to NPR podcasts when I walk the dogs and it was a news question on Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me.

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (atb)

Sent from my iPad