[Dailydrool] Fleas, Ticks and other creepy crawlies

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 12:37:03 PDT 2012

Ok you droolers I am running a test for the next two weeks on a natural oil to put on a cotten handmade collar I am working on to help ward off those pesky critters - the catch is that anyone with a CAT this solution won't be the best - Essentials oils (most of them) are harmful to cats - they don't assimilate them in their systems - but for those of you who are "cat free" this might just help without giving your pup another drug or spraying that nasty chemical stuff down their backs.  I'll keep you posted on how it is working for my four dogs - Today it snowed so maybe some of those dang crawlies died off already!

If you are interested email me at earthyoga at aol.com.  If it works I'll be making collars and sending them out with a blend of essential oils that would last through the summer months for a small fee -

And as always sending drool to all those who have lost a hound and for those just needing a little extra!

Emily and the Gareis test gals - Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Gracie