[Dailydrool] Drool for Phoebe and a little Mishgun STOMPIN

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 12:50:16 PDT 2012

Dear Phoebe-

Much drool for you.  I hopes you are all better. Tell them some ice cream would help!

I hopes you are feeling good and will be waddling in Mishgun. Only a month till the ORIGINAL, BASSET WADDLE!!

....so Phoebe, get well and I'll sniff ya soon!

Pawtunia, WQ10

For the first time this year STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO LLUVIA STOMP I LOOKED THAT UP STOMP NO RAIN STOMP GIVE PAWTUNIA A COOKIE STOMP STOMP STOMP NO RAIN STOMP CROSSING PAWS ON WHAT WE'VE DREAMED UP FOR PLEDGES STOMP NO RAIN