[Dailydrool] Keeping up

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:34:12 PDT 2012

We are sending drool to Howard, Phoebe and all the other hounds or humans who need it. I love reading about Lulu, Snoopy, Lisi and all the other funny hounds.

Gigi, Beau & Noodle don't know it yet, but they are getting a surprise in June. No, not another basset, but we are moving to OK. We're selling the condo and have bought a house with a huge back yard. I'm so happy for them!  They've always been condo dogs, and now they can run wild outdoors. Are there any Droolers in NW OK?  We are going to be out of our element--it's a big change for us, but we're looking forward to the adventure of it all!

Susan & the Little Rock Gang
(soon to be pioneers)

Sent from my iPhone