[Dailydrool] pet insurance

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 21:00:15 PDT 2012

 Hi Dale,
    I think pet insurance is great if you only own a few dogs and if your dog is young.  As your dog ages, the price of the policy goes up --every year--and they stop covering more and more diseases according to the breed of your dog.  I considered getting insurance on my 7 old Basset Fancy and my 6 year old Newf Liam and it simply wasn't worth it.  With the Newf, they would only cover emergency accidents and not much with Fancy either.  They radically narrow the scope of what they will cover as your pure bred dog ages and it is very breed specific.
    Marie Campbell
Man Plans ~ God Laughs