[Dailydrool] a happy mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:09:55 PDT 2012

reading this morning about new Bridge arrivals........and tearing up
along with all of you.......we grieve along with each and every one of
you ...we know what you are going thru.

   i thought i would add a touch of cheer now.   Healing drool to all
who need it from all of us here in Mt.

Our Quilt Fundraiser:    April 16th Monday at 1pm MST.........Our T.V.
anchor Jill Valley for KPAX here in Missoula, MT. is picking the winning
ticket for us.  I will call the phone number on the ticket right away
and if by chance it did not have a phone number on it...... i will get
right home and find the stubs of all tickets bought without phone
numbers and email that person!!   Plus, we will announce it here on the
DD, too.

So far, this fundraiser to help this shelter has raised over $700.00 but
a more exact figure will be posted after our volunteer treasurer
finishes up.       This has been a really fun fundraiser cause its such
a lovely colorful quilt and even better one of our volunteers who made
that flyer offered to mail it free................anywhere in the U.S.
WOW.....  we are very grateful to JOanne McBride.

Also, next week early in the morning, one of our rescued Bassets will
make his T.V. appearance !! Even after 12 years of rescue service.......
there are still people who do not even know we are here.  We do not text
or use facebook, etc  etc and even though we from time to time get front
page pictures of the Bassets at a local function........./still/ people
do not know there is a Basset shelter here........new age cell phones
have replaced newspapers around here.    That is so so sad.

well.....   wanted to thank everyone who purchased tickets and for all
your support.   We are grateful as is our doggies here.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager