[Dailydrool] Daisy and Thelma...

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Fri Apr 13 09:28:09 PDT 2012

Hi All,   Just wanted to say that Daisy is much better taking the
supplements suggested by other droolers. She went from hardly being
able to walk at all (hip dysplasia) to running like a pup.  The Triple
Joint Max chews and Ester C did the trick. Hopefuly they will keep
working for a long time.  Thelma is doing something lately that is
puzzling.  We let her outside at night for her last potty time right
before bed and she will not come back inside the house.  She will
stand outside and just look at us and acts afraid to come in.  I have
tried to bribe her with treats and everything but she still will not
budge. It is the weirdest thing I have ever seen and it is only at
bedtime.  Is she acting like a bad child not wanting to go to bed???
Most of the time she has been on the couch asleep before we make her
go out and then she sleeps at night in the kitchen on a thick ortho
bed so she should be comfortable there too.  It is really a mystery as
to what happened to make her do this.    Kathy With Daisy and Thelma
in VA