[Dailydrool] Weird

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:21:29 PDT 2012

I went to the store today mainly to get some ClaritanD so that I could
continue breathing for another few days. This requires more ID and
signatures than buying a gun does, but that's ok I understand that it is to
prevent me from buying enough to start making Meth in my bedroom.
Sitting on the counter were 4 or 5 boxes of dog and cat treats from a
company I am sufficiently unfamiliar with that the name did not even stick.
(ALas). Anyway they were MADEIN THE USA not in China.  I told  the
pharmacist he should put them in a more prominent spot, and explained about
the bit stink about treats made in China. I just thought it was
interesting, and kind of odd. That's all. No moral, no exciting finish, no
nothing. I didn't buy any, either.
MomPerson to a very bored Llewis, Conley and Nigel