[Dailydrool] Reading The Drools

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 15:08:21 PDT 2012

Momma here--on finally a Friday-----welcome the weekend!

Randi I am so thrilled to hear the news of Dan the Man, drool is some powerful stuff---give the big guy a hug for us and tell him to heal up quick!!!

To Kathy with Daisy and Thelma----we had the same issue here--of course it was Bessie the younger that is scared of everything, but she has always been good about going outside thru the dog door---well, all of a sudden she stood in the middle of the yard refused to come in, scared to move. It took a few days of watching to decide what in the world spooked her this time. Finally I seen it happen in the daylight and knew--carpenter bees. We had several of the big bombers that were around the back yard and I watched as Bess approached the door, one did the dive bomb and off she went, back to the middle of the yard, tail tucked earflaps on alert--with Bess this was enough to rock her world and refuse to come in. It took a week and bee removal to get things back to normal, but it made me wonder if at night she could not see them and that was what spooked her so badly then. Just fyi at what happened here---and I am with you, this was no fun!

It has been all over the news here that we are in for a ruff tick/flea season, I have never had a issue here, but this year has me on alert and reading with interest. It looks like I will need to add something this year, and I sure hate to, but I will continue to sniff this one out----

This weekend looks so nice and warm, shall we tell Da Brudders and crew that they will be getting a bath????

Drool to all in need---tails up out there!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger