[Dailydrool] Protest

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 13 15:46:11 PDT 2012

Hi, it's LuLu,

Today is Friday.  Apparently Friday is bath day in this establishment.
Apparently bassets need to get their ears cleaned first.  And apparently
everyone lines up and holds still for their ears and then leaps right into the
walkin shower with momPerson and takes their bath.  What????  Snoopy I love you
but you have been spending WAY too much time with labrador retrievers.

I ran for it just as fast and just as hard as I could.  I swerved and I dodged
.... but momPerson caught me.  And then I dug my heals in and I refused to come
with her and she just picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and did my
ears and gave me my bath.  HARUMPH!!!

And then we got all dried off with towels (apparently blow driers upset Cyrus,
they are too loud).  And then we had our walk because it is too wet to go to the
dog park.  And then I lay down with Snoopy on the couch to watch momPerson
work.  We are soft and fluffy and we smell nice and we are sleepy and I drifted
off with my head on Snoopy's nice soft squishy hind end and then ...

He heard something and jumped down and woke me up and I lost my soft squishy
Snoopy pillow.

Things are not going my way today.  momPerson says this is all part of the new
normal.

Harumph!!!!!!  from LuLu

P.S.  No treats involved in any of the above.  Absoluely none.  She is just
clueless.