[Dailydrool] Pets Best

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:29:48 PDT 2012

I can't say enough good things about Pets Best. I decided I needed to insure then both 2/2009. I went with VPI for Wednesday[as I had Cliff and Gil insured with VPI] and Pets Best for Boot because I knew he had too many pre-existings for VPI. Thank goodness I did insure them both because Wed had emergency intestinal blockage surgery 2 months later and they paid around $900 of the around $1100 bill. That was about the best for Wed. All her UTI/allergy problems they covered nothing even her episioplasty surgery ..nothing. Booty on the other hand has been covered beautifully and PB  saved me much money with his allergies etc. They are quick to process claims too.