[Dailydrool] A funny connection

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sat Apr 14 13:14:34 PDT 2012

In a recent post, someone mentioned using Joint Max Triple Strength chews for her hound. So I looked it up and ended at Amazon.com.

You know how they give you other items that people bought along with the product you're researching? Up came the chews, Nuxe fondant firming cream, and Merrick jerky strips.

I just had to wonder if the firming cream was some benighted soul's remedy for that loose basset skin! Can you imagine a human smoothing it onto those artritic basset elbows and paws? It stretches my imagination to think that more than one person ordered that along with the dog chews and jerky. But there are some odd folks out there, so who knows.

Or maybe everyone who has an arthritic basset also has aging skin? Why didn't you all tell me I needed this?
Pam, food slave to the droopy Dashing Bassets