[Dailydrool] Oscar

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 13:47:11 PDT 2012

Wow.  I am overwhelmed at the kind words and support for my fatalistic encounter with Oscar.  However, it was not meant to be.  Not in the way I thought.....I did go back today with the hubby and Hannah to see him.  There he was, those eyes, that sweet face.  I started chatting with the attendant and alas......a roadblock.  Oscar is aggressive to small animals and cats.  My house has both.  Heartbreak.  But as I was walking to the car, so sad, it hit me.  I still think my Harry sent him to me, but it was not for me to bring him home.  You see, I have been doubting lately that I could open my heart to another doggie.  I still ache so badly from losing my boy.  I felt very closed off.  But when I stopped and met Oscar, everything changed.  I knew that I could open my heart again to love and life and possibility.  Harry did send me a gift.  And now I can move forward and know that when he sends me another, it will be for a lifetime.

Thanks to you all and hugs to your hounds,

Laura and Harry ATB and still watching over mama