[Dailydrool] implosion

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:57:35 PDT 2012

Sometimes this happens with me as I try to give too much, and when I feel I fail, I disintegrate. Recently, I helped a friend with her basset's health issues and since social complications, not of my will or want developed it truly devastated me.  Furthermore, caring for her dog wrecked me a lot as well.
Then the beagle incident.  It really wrecked me, and I had no willing part other than being a conduit, and my actions caused harm to my own hounds.  I feel really really bad about my trying to be a good person.

Back to the cave I go, I must have a curse on me.
Jax