[Dailydrool] Hand made Bracelets for Daisey Mae and Jack

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 15:19:55 PDT 2012

Tuesday Daisey Mae needs two cysts removed and Jack needs another blood test
for Cushings. Western Missouri Basset Rescue needs help. For each ten
dollars donated we will send you a handmade beaded bracelet with a dog charm
on it.( We also have a few but very few with cats, birds and a couple of
turtle charms) We have all colors, glass beads, wooden beads just tell me a
color and donate ten dollars and the bracelet will be on its way to the
address listed on your Pay Pal account.. We have a Pay Pal button on our
website to donate http://wmbri.org