[Dailydrool] a nudder adventure

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 07:54:56 PDT 2012

our daddy  bee so mad at our mommy,  he is going to send her off  to never
never land, she sez,  dat her just got back frum dere.  bwahahahaha     so
dis whut her done did dis time,  her dun  sheared off the bolt to dat
transmission  thingy  dat  makes dat  big mowing moochine. moooob !  her wuz doing
da cutting ob da yard and dat  moochine started acted up, momma sez it did,
so she dun  throw dat throttle  thing  an popped dat clutch and whoo hoo a
way she flies, right ober  da rose bush an into the foundation ob our house
and broke a fence post too  !!!  her sez   WOW !!!!   look at dat trim job ob
da rose bushes,  her laughing so hard she gotz the  water coming out ob her
eye balls.  daddy isn't laughing,  he gotz  smoke coming out ob his
nostrils !
dey can't shift it coz momma dun broke it so daddy hab to get big floor
jack and lift it off da side ob da house,  we don't understand why mommy
mowing da foundation  ???  dere  aint no grass dere   !!!!  we nebber ever seen
our daddy so mad,    mommy still  laughing  gotz her legs crossed , daddy
sez  whuts wrong wif you  ?  mommy sez I gotz to PEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!  daddy
tell her to go in  to da house and preferably drown herself while her in da
baff room,   momma sez  Oakie doakie !!!!!!!!

momma here,  I have never seen my husband soooooooooo  mad  !   and the
madder he got the harder I laughed and I couldn't  stop,  I tried , but I just
couldn't stop !

Maggie went back to her new vet today and she is doing GREAT,  we now
start her new bottle of extract  and her injections will be every ten days  now.
  and she has loss another 2 lbs  we are now down to 54 from  64  I buy
green beans by the case now  and she gets 2/3 cup of kibble  in the morning and
2/3 cup of kibble at night.  she is like a NEW  DOG,  I am so happy with
this vet,   she takes a 1/2 pill of  Hydroxyzine  ( 50 ) mg  in the morning
and the other half at night and  a 5 mg of pred in the morning, virtually NO
scratching or rednessthis  veterinary clinic is amazing  thank You SANDI
WITTENBERG !!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie