[Dailydrool] Gabe's Tail

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:17:23 PDT 2012

Did he recently get a bath or go swimming?

Look up swimmers tail, limber tail or cold tail and you can find more
info, but I've read about this on the drool and it immediately came to
mind when I read your description of Gabe's tail.

Here is a link I found, just while briefly doing an online search: The
cause of limber tail is not known although it is thought to be
associated with hard workouts (especially in underconditioned dogs),
heavy hunting, and swimming or bathing in water that is too cold or
too warm.

http://www.woodhavenlabs.com/coldtail.html

Drool to Gabe,
Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert