[Dailydrool] Help needed for Pw Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:52:10 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

Pw Penny had a cyst on her shoulder.  It's now a polyp (sp?) The vetman reckons the only solution is to operate and remove.  I've always been against operating because of her age (14 yrs). What do you think?  It's bleeding almost all the time and the vetman reckons that with the heat in summer she could have problems with flies depositing larvae. Vetman reckons that an operation is not related to age. I need help on this one, please????

I can take a picture of it if anyone wants more detailed information.

Thank you, a very worried mum

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr