[Dailydrool] eavesdropping

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 13:26:23 PDT 2012

Hi, it's LuLu and I'm scared!!

I overheard the clueless momPerson say she is going on a business trip next week
and won't be coming home on Tuesday or Wednesday night.

No, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!!!!   Mommy!!!!  I want my mommy!!  Ok,
Snoopy ok, she may be YOUR clueless momPerson but she is my mommy and she loves
me and she kisses me and she cuddles me and she is my mommy and she cannot,
simply cannot, go away on an airplane for 3 days.

no no no no no no!!!!

Help!!!   from LuLu

P.S.  I just started kissing dadPerson two days ago.  He is ok, he is good for a
snuggle or a fresh bowl of water, but he is NOT my mommy!!