[Dailydrool] cyst: Pw Penny

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:53:58 PDT 2012

I would suggest going with your Vet on this one. Maybe he can do it with a
local. If not, he will be extra careful, I am sure. The reason I say this
is because in my time working for the Vet I HAVE dealt with dogs and cats
with wounds full of maggots. It is one of THE SINGLE most unpleasant
situations you can possibly imagine.
Aside from that, this thing is going to continue to be messy, and she's
going to want to lick it and make it worse. You also run the risk of just
general infection, because it is an open wound.
Ask about using a local. Be sure he understands how very worried you are. I
do understand your concern and it is always a risk, but I think you and PW
Penny will both be more comfortable with the thing gone.
Healing and comforting drool to you both

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley.