[Dailydrool] ABC's Spring Basset Blast

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Tue Apr 17 06:18:20 PDT 2012

ABC Basset Hound Rescue's Spring Basset Blast is only 10 days away! This is shaping up to be ABC's Biggest event ever! Come out to the Dome in Henrietta, NY (just outside Rochester) and see over 200 bassets off-leash and INSIDE!

We will have activity stations for your dog...make a painting, or a Christmas ornament, get their paw read or nails colored. Join us with some new games...the red solo cup game, potato spoon race, and dog-dog look-a-like contest. Music, raffles, and lots of shopping at The Slobber Shoppe.

Noon to 6 on April 28th...and did I mention it is INSIDE?! LET IT RAIN!

For more information www.nybasset.org

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
http://www.nybasset.org/
merchandise at nybasset.org

Please help sponsor us for The Spring Basset Blast April 28th! Click here.