[Dailydrool] Lulu

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 08:47:07 PDT 2012

Hiya Lulu,

Dis be Edmond Dawd. My mommy leabes me sometimes too. Justa last week Momma AND Dad packet their fings and lebt me at Grandma's fer fur days! Somefing about weddering stuffs in Calibornia. It be very scary when she leabes me, but she gibs me lots of lub before and promises ta always come back fer her buppy. Momma's are the bestest and they ALWAYS come back fer their buppies!! Snoopy will helps you. Its ok- don't be skirred.

Lots of lub and drool,
Edmond Dawd (I gets my new house and yard todayz!)