[Dailydrool] Treats made in USA

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:32:12 PDT 2012

This past weekend I was in upstate NY and visited Ocean State Job
Lots, a closeout type place. I found a line of dog treats "SO Natural"
that are sourced and made in the USA. Several different varieties were
available, and I chose Grain Free Lamb Recipe. They have been highly
recommended by Tucker, who actually licked the floor for all crumbs!
I went to the website -  SobrightLLC.com  and checked out all the info
I could find.I am on Long Island NY and there are no distributors
within 50 miles. The company lists its address as
109 Persnickety Place, Kiel WI, so I detect a sense of humor with them.
I am going to try and order a case from somewhere, and I noticed that
they have some other treats sold in bulk packages of 10 lbs.Also, some
of their treats can be bought on Amazon.com. but not the Lamb yet. I
signed up to have Amazon let me know when it becomes available.
I bought 2 packages, 12 ozs each, and the "best by date" was Feb,
2014.I imagine my current supply will be exhausted by April 2012. I
have no connection with this company (shucks!) but since we are all
looking for healthier treats I thought I would send out this info.
Maybe if enough interest is shown they will widen their distribution.

 Judi
Tucker - Mom, it's been 10 minutes since I had a cookie. Time for
another one. Please, please??