[Dailydrool] Silence is Not Necessarily Golden

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 09:33:53 PDT 2012

FrankieBernard is having surgery today to remove a cyst and its inner root from his neck. It was "hidden" in one of the folds, so I didn't see it until it was big enough to cause some concern. Howeer, the vet thinks it's benign. Let's drool that she's right.

I took him in at 8:30 this morning and have been rattling around the house since then. Just me and the cat, Poor Sebastian. Hie thinks FB is gone for good and is mooning around, if cats do moon. He's just not his perky ol' self and is stalking--amnd mewling--from room to room hoping to find his bestest buddy.

In the meantime, despite the cat "crying", it's very, very quiet--not to mention downright devoid--here with the big galoot gone. It's a stark realization how much his slender 60+ lbs and soft howls and bays (did I really say soft?) fill up this large townhouse and how eerily EMPTY it is without him.

Thank goodness he comes home this afternoon.

Drools to all in need and thoughts and prayers to those of our buddies that are victims of the wicked storms.

Blessings and Woofs,
June, FrankieB's Mom
www.JuneJMcInerney.com