[Dailydrool] Lookin for new home

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:19:02 PDT 2012

Beyootiful yung Basset Hound lookin for new forebber home.
Abel to git fings offa counters for youse.
Xsellent landskapr.
Likes treets an odder food speshally pizza.
An cheese.
An chickie.
An taterchippies
an iceyscreem
an ham, toilkey samwitches
Eezy keepr.
Housebroke
Gibs hugs an eer nibbles.
Need home wif low bed an keepr who not laff when Conley fall offa bed what
two high enyways.
Send sampel treets an follering appelkashun to: Conley

Appelkashun

I own home (yes no)
I hab yard   (yes no)
I follow Conley ebery wish (yes) (dere onlee won rite anser here.)
I no laff eber at Conley (no, I no laff)
Conley be da lite ob my life an da moss impordent fing. (yes) (same fing,
onliest one anser.)

Send to:
Conley
Ob Conley, Nigel an Llewis