[Dailydrool] ItchItchItchItchItchItch

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Apr 18 08:11:56 PDT 2012

Oh my dawG, this is the worst Spring allergy season I've ever seen for Holly
the Itchy Dolly, she is itching and chewing non-stop, and her meds are not
helping enough.  I'm having to supplement with Benadryl, which works okay,
but she needs 50 mg at a time and it zonks her out.  Anyone using an over
the counter antihistamine other than Benadryl that is working well?  She
kept us awake until 4:00 AM with the itching, and this is pretty much an
every night thing the last few weeks, so I am into major sleep deprivation
and am desperately looking for itch help so I can get some sleep!!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net