[Dailydrool] Pw Penny is FINE

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:43:35 PDT 2012

Bonejour everybuddy, dis is Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

My big sis Penny and I went to see the vetman this morning.  I came home but big sis did not.  I was not really concerned - meant I got to sleep on her perch all day hehehehehehe.  Da mum and da dadperson were bundles of nerves all day, but now everything is okay.  She's home and she's fine. Not even very dopey.

THANK YOU to all for the drool - it really worked wonders.  We have plenty left over so we'll sling it your way for those in need.

Big hugs and it's party time here :))))))))

Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr