[Dailydrool] Heppy Dae

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:59:24 PDT 2012

Dis be Llewis. I never rite much. Dis a big dae here. MomPerson dun took we
all fore walkers. Firss she tuk Conley by hisselff in da eerly morning, an
den she tuk Nigel arownd noon an den juss now she took me! Me Llewis! I
nebber nebber get to go walkers cuz of my rogue leg it skrapes onna
sidewalk an da nales weer down to nothin an da top of my liddel footie
bleed. So taday she putta boody on my liddel draggy foot an me an da naybor
lady done wakered roun da blok. MomPerson finks I cooda gone furder but I
not so shure. Next time. She PROMISE dere be a next time.
Ok I gone ousside an play now.
Heppy Dae to ebberbuddy.
Drool to all whut needs it,
Llewis ob Llewis, Conley an Nigel.