[Dailydrool] Repair people

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 12:11:03 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Our  momPerson has been on a crusaide to get repairs done around the house.

On Wednesday the plumber came about some drip or another.  The plumber is a nice
guy, he played with each of us and he recognized Cyrus and I and he asked LuLu's
name.  The plumber is a great big huge gigantic guy.  He got down on the floor
and wrestled with Cyrus and I ... he always does that and it always makes
momPerson laugh.  Then ... he called LuLu.  And she looked over at him .... and
then she bounced over there and she played with him too.  He made about 15 trips
in and out of the house.  Everyone who fixes anything has to do that.  I don't
know why.  But, he tells us all to sit on the rug in the living room and then
when he's satisfied he goes out and then when he comes back in he opens the door
slowly and tells us all to stay inside and that's what we do.

Between Wednesday and Friday we had a parade of people through here for various
stuff.  The painter didn't complain about us.  The appliance guy (Steve) he
always plays with us.  The cleaners don't mind us (they have a special "system"
to work around me, go figure).  The gardener even plays with us.

Then, on Friday, the heater/air conditioner guy came.  Bob.  Bob is little and
skinny and he doesn't seem to be interested in us.  momPerson actually LOCKS US
OUTSIDE when Bob is here if you can believe it.  She said he is going up on
ladders into the attic to work on a fan up there and he doesn't need us under
foot.  Really?  Nobody else has us thrown out of our own home!!  So how come
this Bob person has to have us all thrown out so he can tinker with momPerson's
stuff???  And he could hear us wailing from the yard.  momPerson told him we
were outside so Bob could go in and out and bring his tools and Bob said, yeah,
that's good.  What??????  We hold Bob in a rather low regard.

momPerson needs a new heater/air conditioner guy.  She can keep the rest of them
if she wants but Bob has got to go.

More later from Snoopy