[Dailydrool] Conley speeks

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:33:56 PDT 2012

I dunno bowt dis walker fing Mperson dreemt up alla suddn. She say we boff
fet. Dunno bwt she but no fet on ME. Ok mebbe a liddl. So yestiddy whn she
dun dis I kepp finkin she gone turn rond eny secont now but she didnt. An
so taday when she WOK ME YUP frum a nap!!! to go wakin, I fink I shows she
whut a wak be.
An I did, oncet she habta jog to keep up. Youse wanna wok we WOK likey in
da ring hup along heer, womin. I neber stop a pee or nuffin juss Conley
marchn on wif MPerson druggin at da en ob da leesh.
Figger dat otta do it.
No more gettin up from naptme for dees dum woks.
Love an Drool to all whut needs it
Conley ob Conley, Nigel an Llewis