[Dailydrool] No laughing

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 09:40:19 PDT 2012

> so the letter K came up and all I could think of was KY-Jelly
> wrong answer, but everyone laughed except my twin  I  embarrassed
> her, she has NO sense  of humor at all !!!!!!

Our Elsinore and young Charlie have their very own tube of KY-Jelly,
which is kept in their drawer in the bureau in the kitchen. The tube
is marked "DOGS" in big, black magic marker so that it isn't
accidentally used by anyone else. Ken uses it, along with surgical
gloves, to express the hounds' anal glands every month or so. A
little KY makes the process go more smoothly for everyone involved.
That and me holding the hound in a tight headlock, of course.

Elizabeth