[Dailydrool] doggie food

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 14:36:54 PDT 2012

 Hi Pam,

I have Artie who is a very picker eater.  Like Jane, after a few months he just refuses to eat what I have been feeding.  I had gotten tired of changing kibble so I tried that Honest Kitchen dehydrated food and Artie hated it.

I am now going to try Instinct freeze dried food.  Doggiefoog.com is offering 10% off until tomorrow, April 23,

I hope Artie likes this one because I am running out of ideas...sigh

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie - Ballzie - Milly  and of course Thelma Lu