[Dailydrool] Sentinel Heartworm preventative

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 15:56:00 PDT 2012

I have been giving my hounds Sentinel for years now and never had an issue using it.

A 6 pack cost me just under $80 at my Vet.  My hounds are in the over 50 pound range.

SENTINEL® (milbemycin oxime/lufenuron) Flavor Tabs® kill flea eggs and larvae before they become adults, and combine flea prevention with heartworm, roundworm, hookworm and whipworm protection in one tasty, beef-flavored tablet.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds,
Artie - Ballzie - Milly and of course Thelma Lu