[Dailydrool] Frontline and so on and on and on

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:35:36 PDT 2012

Ok Yes I have also heard that Frontline is no longer effective for some
dogs or perhaps it is some areas. It does not seem to have lost any oomph
with my guys altho maybe I have just been lucky. I will say that I had
planned to start Conley tracking this spring, but after talking to several
people who have had their dogs out in the fields and grass, I have changed
my mind. Not just for my dogs, either: I can't wear either Frontline or a
Preventic collar. Just what I need to round out my life right now is a nice
case of Lyme Disease. (Maybe it would help.)
Doc even warned me that F-Line may be losing effectiveness so I will watch
for that.  I do not like the idea of a pill at all. I prefer something that
can be washed off if necessary (assuming you catch it in time.) Cooper once
lost a patch of hair right where I put the F-line on and I was told it was
not a reaction. Ok. I don't believe that, but that's what I was told.
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley