[Dailydrool] Rusty and Pawtunia's Calendar weekend

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 16:52:00 PDT 2012

It is Rusty and Pawtunia's calendar weekend! I almost missed it, having dared go hear the Mathis guy.......but Pawtunia and Rusty would never let me hear the end of it if I forgot to write that they want their calendar day to be a reminder that it is almost time for their houndie friends to waddle off to Mishgun for the Original Basset Waddle!! Pawtunia may have finished off Momcake's and Auntie Feyfey's years of doing a different waddle, but that waddle and lots of others would not exist if Gramma Jo had not had the idea a nickzillion years ago.  Pawtunia is proud to have been Waddle Queen 10 and looks forward to watching reigning Queen Xandy Bear pass her leash (cause no Queen EVER gives up her title.....) to whoever is to be Waddle Queen 2012. She and Rusty posed on the lovely walk along the river in Mishgun last year. If you look carefully, you can see Canada across the water. Rusty and Pawtunia have their outfits and Pawtunia has spent the weekend working on her pledge effort for this year. She spent Friday at a Pet Trade show and was much admired. Rusty is resting up.

YAY!! It is waddle season.

dawnslave