[Dailydrool] Word of warning on the Triflexis

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:10:37 PDT 2012

Important!!!  If you have a dog with epilepsy do NOT use Triflexis!  There
is something in it that makes seizure activity much worse.  My vet didn't
even know and was going to give it to my Sparky who has seizures.  He was
running behind and I read the brochure and right in the brochure it states
not for dogs with epilepsy.  So I am passing along the information for
anyone who has a dog with seizure problems.  The product is so new, the
vets may not be aware of all the issues with it yet.
Christi, Bumpy, Eddie,  Sparky the Beagle and Sadie Lady (ATB)