[Dailydrool] jade, and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB..

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 23 07:07:44 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in on a cold, rainy, wet day in Gauteng,
South Africa. My ear is on the mend. Soluble stitches were put on my ear
so I do not have to go back to have them removed but the slaves will
take me back this coming Saturday for my Doctor to have a look at my
skin and the ear to make sure everything is responding to treatment.
Lots of public holidays coming up and the slave William will be with us
from Thursday 26/4/2012 to the following Wednesday 2/05/2012. The slave
Johnathan will also be with us but he will be popping into the office
for awhile on Monday 30/4/2012. Despite my condition the slaves agreed
to have week end guests again this week end just gone. The slaves really
must get their act together expecting a wounded girl and her snarky
sister to look after week end guests is a bit much. My sister Jasmine
hates her routine been thrown out.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Lexi, Jersey, Ginger and
Miss Mildred Maggie.

Lilly and Justin chiming in from the Bridge: The new open air theatre
ATB will soon be completed and the theatre will be opened with a
Shakespeare Festival and word is out that auditions could start as early
as next week. We are not sure yet which plays will be produced but Queen
Fey Fey has asked that they produce plays with big crowd scenes so that
as many as possible from all age groups can make an appearance. Buppy
Lilly is hoping that they will include A Midnight Summers Dream and she
and many of the other Buppies ATB will audition to be Elves and Faeries.

Jade and Jasmin who has been kissing and making up to her sister Jade.

Justin and Lilly looking in from the Bridge

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx