[Dailydrool] Talk about clueless!

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:18:29 PDT 2012

Well, I have Dale beat for being clueless this weekend. I let the
Houndettes out first thing Saturday morning without checking the yard out
and didn't see the bunny sitting in the middle of it. The Houndettes
certainly saw it though and the race was on! Fortunately, the poor thing
managed to squeeze itself under the fence but left a fair amount of fur on
the fence. Ginger has been a thorn in my side and pain in my *** since
then. She is determined that she is going to get under the fence and get
that bunny! I've chased her and sprayed her and she still continues to dig!
She is just relentless! The DH finally went out and doused the fence and
ground with the odor neutralizer that we use for the carpets so we'll see
if that works. We've never had anyone try to dig under the fence till now
but she's obsessed....or possessed! She's making me crazy(ier!)! And bark!
Bark bark bark bark bark! Nonstop! I don't know if that damn bunny is on
the other side just taunting her or what but she won't quit! The rest of
the herd is over it. Actually, the other three were over it almost as soon
as the bunny escaped but not Ginger.....it has NOT been a good weekend!

Ginger is drooling enough to float everyone through any crisis!

Jane (who is a grouch) & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger aka PITA!