[Dailydrool] HUGE thanks...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 08:54:10 PDT 2012

Dear Drool Family,

How do I express my sincere thanks to all of you who messaged me here on the Drool or privately about our need to re-home two of our furbabies?  As you can imagine it was a heart-wrenching decision but with much prayer and soul-searching we believe we made the right decision.

Several of you offered to take one of both of our babies, but in the end we opted to accept the generous offer of Melinda Robinson, a Drooler in Ohio, to permanently foster Daisy and Dudley until such time we were/are able to have them with us again.  Tom Beard, a trucker whose route takes him through Ohio to the east coast, graciously shared his sleeping compartment with them on the trip to Melinda's, during which they discovered snacks he had forgotten and Dudley found a pillow to hump, an activity which he greatly enjoys, LOL.  Melinda says they have settled in nicely, are already putting the counter-surfing moves on her hubby and Dudley has discovered that not only his Mamaslave keeps a box of toys around for a Basset boy who loves them.

While two pieces of my heart traveled with them to Ohio, Craig and I will NEVER be able to repay the kindness of all of you, expecially a cyber Basset-loving friend.  Thank you Melinda.  You are truly an angel...

Sandi