[Dailydrool] Bracelets Donations

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 14:32:08 PDT 2012

Western Missouri Basset Rescue is taking donations for recent vet bills we
incurred and giving away a Bracelet made from colored beads, stones, wood
and metal, all colors and with a charm on each some with Bassets on them, or
weeney dogs, or cats, turtles, a few bird charms but mostly dog charms. We
are giving away a Bracelet with every ten dollars donated we have a Pay Pal
button on our website just indicate what color you prefer when donating. One
Bracelet for every ten dollars help rescue and get a lovely bracelet for
helping. What a great deal!!!  http://wmbri.org