[Dailydrool] Vet Visit

pdh debbiebdah at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 14:57:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

I don't usually write in about my basset girls (Sadie Mae and Maggie Ann).  I enjoy reading, crying and getting a wealth of information from everybody.  Well, today was Maggie's visit to the vets!  Maggie has alot of issues, anxiety, dog aggression and Mom also had anxiety issues today taking her in.  Maggie got her xanax's meds today before left and Mom should have taken some too!  My Vet and Vet Technician reassured me Maggie was fine with all her problems.  She had Rabies shot, blood work, toe nail clipping (she hates even when a puppy and she is almost 8 years) eye and ear examinations.  Maggie needs to go back within two to three weeks, she has two lumps needs to be removed.  Vet doesn't like the look of them!  Because they reassured me she was really good girl, we have a place in Sadysburyville noted for their hot dogs, so Maggie got a hot dog when we got home.

Just need to share this information and thanks for reading.  I hope everybody well and drools out to who needs it!

Have a good evening.  Deb