[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags is coming home !!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 08:18:54 PDT 2012

I just had a phone call from Dr. Melanie  and she said that Maggie is
doing good,  walking and wagging her tail, no vomiting  and she is now  eating
a tablespoon of food every two hours and is keeping it down,   still not as
much pooping as they would like,  but this is not unusual  considering  the
pain meds and inactivity,
they are hoping by the time I go pick her up at 4:30 PM that she will have
gone poo !  she is going to be on a restricted diet for a while.  and
trust me I will not let her out of my sight unsupervised unless she has a muzzle
 on.  it is so sad because I have this HUGE  fenced in back yard ,  every
dog owners dream yard and she can't go out unless she has a human  chaperone
LOL

I want to Thank all of my fellow droolers  who have sent me personal
E-Mails offering prayers and drool.  some of you I have already sent  replies   I
will try to get to all of you,  I was a real basket  case  and you guys saw
me through it  THANK YOU  and once again I  can not Thank Sandi Wittenberg
for recommending Sylvania Animal Hospital,   when I think of the out come if
I had taken my Maggie to her old vet,  I  know for a fact  I would be
buying an URN.

just a short funny here,  Annie was sitting on my bed yesterday  whining
and crying when I left  with Maggie,  so hubby wanted to  comfort her,
well,  I have my bed pushed up against the wall,  because I have to crawl up the
wall when I get out of bed in the morning,   that's just how it is with MS
 any ways hubby moves the bed  over  climbs on  my bed to hug Annie and my
bed fell apart  box  springs and mattress fell to the floor, Annie took off
like she was shot out of  a cannon , when I got home, there was a note on
the kitchen table,
 I BROKE YOUR BED !  I will fix it when I get home  tonight,  BILL !   no,
I'm sorry honey !  No,  I  love you !,
No, I will call you later    just BILL !  he is so  endearing
bwahahahahaha !

Thanks Again Droolers

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags, ( I gets to come home !)   and Evil Annie