[Dailydrool] Strange Behaviour

Chalk Christine L Chris.L.Chalk at carillionplc.com
Tue Apr 24 08:32:15 PDT 2012

Dear Droolers

Please can you give me some advice on my older Basset William ?
Yesterday lunchtime both Bassets ate a fair amount of dead bird before I
caught up with them

In the field !!! By the evening both Bassets had bad tummies but William
got onto their bed after their evening walk and pawed and pawed their
towels into a heap.

He then sat on the towels and wee d on them? He has never done this
before and it smelt awful. He looked surprised that he had done this? I
then took him out to the

Garden and he did another wee. Any ideas why he did this? Rupert was not
near him at the time and we had just been on a long walk. Might this be
marking of territory?

A urine infection from eating dead rotting bird? Or other? Should I have
told him off?

Thank you

Chrissy (Mum to Rupert and William)

CARILLION VALUES

Openness - Collaboration - Mutual Dependency - Professional Delivery -Sustainable Profitable Growth - Innovation

This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is confidential to the intended recipient. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the postmaster at carillionplc.com. You must not disclose its contents to anyone, retain, copy, distribute or take action in reliance upon it.

Carillion may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails. By replying to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

Carillion plc: Registered in England No. 3782379 Registered Office: Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY.

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl http://www.blackspider.com/, however, Carillion does not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.