[Dailydrool] MAGGIE WAGS IS HOME

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 16:14:00 PDT 2012

the doc and I talked for  while and went over directions  and  meds,  she
said that Maggie had not pooped since yesterday, but she wasn't  worried and
to keep her low key for a few days,  she is on canine ID   for the stomach
just for a couple days, then back to normal diet.  funny  thing was, she came
home, said hello to her daddy and her sister Annie   who, by the why,  was
so EXCITED !!! OMG poor mags  was like OK  all ready give me a break, Annie
was glued to Maggies side  but the first  thing she did was walk out back
and pooped !!!!!!  YEA !   then  she came up on the porch and what did she do
but grab three of those maple seed  whirly things and start to eat them, I
dug them out of her mouth,   we  came in the house, gave her meds and small
amount of food   she then  went and got in her nice cushioned chair and has
been sleeping every since   and Annie is laying next to Maggies chair,  she
wont leave her side.

I want to Thank all of you for your prayers and drool,  you guys rock  !

Love  Marlene  Maggie Wags and Annie